2 replies to this topic
  • jim-in-so-ore

Posted October 05, 2002 - 01:19 PM

Does any one know of a mechanical speedometer that goes to about 100 mph and has a resetable trip meter? Baja Designs has one that is too small in diameter and goes up to 180 mph. :) It is only 2 inches in diameter I want on that is about 3 to 3 1/2 around. I know in Europe the WRs have speedometers and that would be great but they are in kilometers not miles..... ANYONE?????HELP> :D
Thanx Jim

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • endurodog

Posted October 05, 2002 - 02:14 PM

Your looking for the mechanical drive, one that would work off of the odo drive on the front wheel??

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted October 06, 2002 - 08:28 AM

Endurodog, Yes that is exactly what I mean. one that runs off of the standard WR odometer cable.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.