Sorry to go

26 replies to this topic
  • Maroast

Posted December 08, 2007 - 03:08 PM

Nice crf250x! You hang out over at uer.ca at all?

I live close to kings park mental hospital...it has been open since the late 1800's and finally closed in the 1980's....there are over 100 buildings on the "campus"....and you can get into mostly all of them....it has a pretty sick tunnel network underneath it too.

We also have pilgram state out here (another mental hospital)...pretty cool stuff....

• martinfan30

Posted December 08, 2007 - 03:42 PM

wow, just imagine the crazy S*** that went on in there!!

that place should be in a horror movie. did i see the name"Voorhees" next to the nurse's quarters?

• CRF250X Rider

Posted December 08, 2007 - 07:57 PM

In about an our me and two of my friends are going to venture inside the Curry Building in search of the tunnels that run throughout the whole campus. We're hoping to make it to the main building which is said to be the most haunted. Only problem is part of the main building is still used. Its massive and only a tiny portion is used so if we open the wrong door we could end up inside an office or something. Which probably won''t happen. Two things we hope to find are the morgue, and the bowling ally. Thats right theres an entire bowling ally under the main building. Its old and dilapidated but theres still old bowling balls and pins laying around because the just up and left and took nothing for some weird reason. If we find it its my dream to throw a strike there :busted: And by the way, across the street from the main building...is the police satiation. So wish us luck :banghead:

Another pic

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Maroast

Posted December 09, 2007 - 12:42 AM

In about an our me and two of my friends are going to venture inside the Curry Building in search of the tunnels that run throughout the whole campus. We're hoping to make it to the main building which is said to be the most haunted. Only problem is part of the main building is still used. Its massive and only a tiny portion is used so if we open the wrong door we could end up inside an office or something. Which probably won''t happen. Two things we hope to find are the morgue, and the bowling ally. Thats right theres an entire bowling ally under the main building. Its old and dilapidated but theres still old bowling balls and pins laying around because the just up and left and took nothing for some weird reason. If we find it its my dream to throw a strike there :D And by the way, across the street from the main building...is the police satiation. So wish us luck :banghead:

Another pic

Posted Image

Good luck!!! So do you get on UER? I was actually on my way to kings park tonight when i stopped at a local bar to recruit a friend....lets just say i didnt make it to KP...and i may be a little hammered right now :busted: :D

• weskc35k

Posted December 09, 2007 - 02:48 AM

Dial; in anywhere and this is a cool thread.

• algunn

Posted December 09, 2007 - 07:39 AM

Keep only the R1 for a year or so and then just come home with a used dirtbike one day. What's she gonna do?

• CRF250X Rider

Posted December 09, 2007 - 02:16 PM

wow, just imagine the crazy S*** that went on in there!!

that place should be in a horror movie. did i see the name"Voorhees" next to the nurse's quarters?

Good luck!!! So do you get on UER? I was actually on my way to kings park tonight when i stopped at a local bar to recruit a friend....lets just say i didnt make it to KP...and i may be a little hammered right now :banghead: :busted:

I went on uer.ca last night and looked around before i left, but we didn't end up going because we got sidetracked, maybe next week.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.