"A Picture Worth 1000 Words"

• 6 months later...

This picture was created by my best friends 'Soul Mate' - Rachel Bazzy. Rachel is the wife of Chris Bazzy and mother of Leah, Eric, and Zach. Once again the creativity of the Bazzy family provides a picture that captures what Garrett would want Thumpertalkers to remember. The picture speaks for itself -

This is a picture of Garrett's riding boots as he left them - they still had the 'track dirt' from Splendora [san Jacinto Motorcycle Park] where he rode his "last ride." The numberplate provides a "bit of Garretts heart" with respect to TT.

Thanks So Much for Everything TT'ers

Michael, Suzette and Shannon Berg

"You are Loved and will Always Live within our Hearts"

GBM.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Even though I am new to TT i can really tell you guys loved and still love Garrett. I go to FHS(the same highschool as Garret) and when his passing away was anounced at school I really didnt know what to think. All that I knew about him was form the memorial signs around the school and a few of his friends i had in various classes. That was all before i got into motorcross and now i really wish i had gotten to know him. He seems like a great guy who gave you guys lots off help.

P8nt. Welcome to TT and the sport! Garrett was an unbelievably helpful person. How he could help people was amazing and still is. He had time for us all when we needed it and made himself available if even only online for me. He will always be missed. He was mature way beyond his years.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...