3 Best Aftermarket Mods!

1 reply to this topic
  • dgrimmy

Posted April 01, 2002 - 12:01 PM

Just had to give a report after my weekends test ride. These three mods have completely changed my bike.

Performance Part($400): Dubach Pipe! I replaced the 12 disc E-series and the bike, although louder (need ear plugs), is much snappier. This will take some getting used to as it can be a liability in the woods.

Handling: GPR Damper($320). Felt significantly more stable at higher speeds, and did a good job in the ruts, rocks preventing deflection.

Ergos: Fastway Lowboy footpegs($89). Although you can do this mod for free, the wider platform (nearly twice as wide) offered all day comfort. At 6'3" it made standing much more comfortable. I think a taller seat foam will make life a little nicer as well.

Happy trails.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted April 01, 2002 - 08:48 PM

So you replaced the 12 disc E series and the whole bike, must have really made a huge difference.

I am assuming its an 4/1 jest

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.