gray wire

1 reply to this topic
  • hsstar

Posted April 01, 2002 - 10:18 PM

ok it makes more power. where? how? do any other changes compliment this mod? give me the dirty.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted April 01, 2002 - 08:59 PM

do a search on the gray wire mod and look at the posts, as far as I can tell it seems 50-50 some say it gives more power others say they cant tell any diff. I did experience some stumbling running at half throttle in 4-5th gear riding down fire roads with out changing the throttle position, sort of a stumble/surge. I cut the gray wire and it now has stopped.
I would definately reccomend riding the bike and then cutting the wire and riding it immediately after to make a fair comparison to see if it makes a diff

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.