Im back

10 replies to this topic
  • wr450fyamaha

Posted December 04, 2007 - 11:03 AM

For those of you who are newer (members for less than a year), you prolly shouldnt bother reading any farther. but any way, im back to the forums after a long long bikeless slumber. the 650L has been gone for a while now and she will always be loved and missed. Now it is time to move on and i have purchased an 03 DRZ 400e...got a good deal, $1800. So, i am sad to say that i probably wont be back here for another long. I bid you all well and thank you for the wonderful arguments we've had together.

Love,
Joe

• cleonard

Posted December 04, 2007 - 11:11 AM

What is this thing called "selling a bike?" Somehow I never do that.

OK, I sort of do that. I ride them until something finally fails so bad that it is not worth it to fix. Then the remains get parted out on ebay.

• Maroast

Posted December 04, 2007 - 11:18 AM

For those of you who are newer (members for less than a year), you prolly shouldnt bother reading any farther. but any way, im back to the forums after a long long bikeless slumber. the 650L has been gone for a while now and she will always be loved and missed. Now it is time to move on and i have purchased an 03 DRZ 400e...got a good deal, $1800. So, i am sad to say that i probably wont be back here for another long. I bid you all well and thank you for the wonderful arguments we've had together.

Love,
Joe

welcome back, sorry to see you leave so quickly...

Hey, congratulations on the DRZ thats a very good bike...if your on a severely restricted income....enjoy :thumbsup:

• hill5150

Posted December 04, 2007 - 11:25 AM

Didn't realize you were gone, from an "L" to DRZ that's progress............:thumbsup:

• wr450fyamaha

Posted December 04, 2007 - 12:01 PM

Didn't realize you were gone, from an "L" to DRZ that's progress............:thumbsup:

i know.... wish it was an R but its a play bike....im not that into riding any more.....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hill5150

Posted December 04, 2007 - 01:51 PM

i know.... wish it was an R but its a play bike....im not that into riding any more.....

Maybe you should get a quad...........

• husky123

Posted December 04, 2007 - 02:22 PM

Or a three wheeler?:thumbsup:

• GIANTac1

Posted December 04, 2007 - 03:45 PM

Maybe you should get a quad...........

Or a BOYFRIEND:moon:

• XR4DEZ

Posted December 04, 2007 - 08:17 PM

I missed him......

I emptied the clip and while I was re-loading he finaly got over the hill on his sad bike. It was a good nice thing he was finaly gone, there was pease, all was well and now it's back:banghead: So, in the end I can say I knew he was gone and it was a good thing.

He said "love, Joe", does that mean something?

• rangerman

Posted December 04, 2007 - 09:34 PM

Joe could be a guy or girl, but usually guys don't say love.
Love, Trevor:bonk:

• Maroast

Posted December 04, 2007 - 09:39 PM

He said "love, Joe", does that mean something?

No. He's just playing with our emotions. Don't get me wrong, he'll get close, but in the end he'll just break our hearts...just like all the other cheap forums before us... :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.