What is a plated 07 WR450 worth

3 replies to this topic

Posted December 04, 2007 - 09:45 AM

I need a little insight as to what an 07 WR450 with a plate worth. The bike is plated with no turn signles, AIS removed, FMF slip-on, jetted spot on, also has bark busters on. The bike has about 400mi on it. This is at a Local delership, so what do you think it's worth?

• tweav

Posted December 04, 2007 - 11:36 AM

I would say like 6000-6500 or so.I'd of paid more not to have to deal with penndot . is it done well or is it kind of hacked ? what is the over all condition? there is one on e-bay in Az. for like 6500 It is like new. I would not sell my 07 wr450 plated for 8000 so it is kind of like what all is done to a bike mine has 350 miles right now and I've put on all kinds of stuff.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Do you Know how much fun a wr450 is downtown?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted December 04, 2007 - 01:06 PM

Tweav condition wise it is as new. Thats the price range i was thinking, just wanted a little feed back to see. thanks. By the way nice looking bike you have.:thumbsup:

• Michigan DS

Posted December 04, 2007 - 08:14 PM

In June 07, I paid 5800 plus tax for mine (new). Street legal kit w/o blinkers was about $150, so it sounds like he has about $500.00 invested.

What is it worth to you to have a bike that is ready to go with a few miles on it? With the 08s out, I would think that you could buy a new 07 for around $5300.00 and put the extras on yourself.

Hope this provides some sort of base for you to make your decision.

Take Care,

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.