Black Cemoto Rear Fender for XR650L

8 replies to this topic
  • gingi310

Posted December 03, 2007 - 07:21 PM

Check it out installed on a bike here: http://tinyurl.com/335d5o

I couldn't find these available anywhere. XR's only used to stock them, but they are not available anymore. Baja Designs couldn't source them either.

I went ahead and contacted Cemoto directly in Italy and they DO sell directly provide you meet their minimum order amount and pay for shipping from Italy! :thumbsup:

Long story short, I have three black rear fenders on the way and one cool looking front fender that they sell. These are purpose made for the XR650L and bolt right up with no modifications. Boo yah! :busted:

Pictures soon!

If anyone is interested in one of the extras, let me know and I'll hook you up!

• rangerman

Posted December 03, 2007 - 07:45 PM

Sorry, but in my opinion the xr's deserve the big duck bill rear fender. I can't stand the look of those...but it is your bike. How much do they cost for a fender?

• Norge

Posted December 03, 2007 - 09:14 PM

Maier makes a nice 650L black or white rear fender (use an aftermarket tail light). The OEM front fender or one from a XR400 looks great on the front also. I don't really like those cemoto fenders either.

• XRsteve

Posted December 03, 2007 - 09:38 PM

Wow, that's cool that you did the research and contacted them directly. A lot of people would give up. I'll have to check later and see if they still make the XR250/400 fenders.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gingi310

Posted December 03, 2007 - 11:36 PM

Wow, that's cool that you did the research and contacted them directly. A lot of people would give up. I'll have to check later and see if they still make the XR250/400 fenders.

It worked out well and I love the look of the fender; IMHO it loks better than the Maier and doesn't have any cheesy brand markings anywhere, unlike the Maier.

They are actually pretty cool to work with a good website (http://www.cemoto.it/). Even with the shipping from Italy, the fenders cost less than the ones from Maier.....now I just have to pawn off a couple of extras.....

• Norge

Posted December 04, 2007 - 07:56 AM

Yea, those cheesy brand markings are a real pain....took me 2 seconds to peel them off. Oh the humanity!

• jbird710

Posted December 04, 2007 - 08:33 AM

Good looking bike. I was wondering about the Cemoto fenders; I got one of the last ones from XR's Only and several folks have asked where to get them. Thanks for the heads up they will ship to the US.

• gingi310

Posted December 04, 2007 - 03:10 PM

Yea, those cheesy brand markings are a real pain....took me 2 seconds to peel them off. Oh the humanity!

Is that all? From the photos, I assumed it was under the clearcoat.....doh!:thumbsup:

• INYOxrl

Posted December 04, 2007 - 06:29 PM

Nice looking bike, Gingi310!! I like it! What year did the CRF230F front fender come from?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  148 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.