Dunlop D773?

1 reply to this topic
  • teamtoxic

Posted April 01, 2002 - 07:08 AM

I'm looking into a fresh set of nobbies for the new season. I've always used the Dunlop D752s and I've liked them fairly well. I now see on Dunlop's site that they have a new D773 tire on the market. They claim it's a more tractable and a better tire in general than both the D752 and D755.
I ride in mostly sandy conditions but I see a lot of hard pack too. Michigan. :) Is it a GOOD all-around tire? How is it compared to the D752 or D755?
What's your thoughts?

[ April 01, 2002: Message edited by: teamtoxic ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted April 01, 2002 - 10:40 PM

The 773 definately HOOKS UP in the Sand and mud. It is a Soft Terrain tire only though. The hard pack and rocks will wear it out in a flash. I used one in the dunes the last time I went and loved it.

Bonzai :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.