2008 WR450F convert

1 reply to this topic
  • zachary sanders

Posted December 03, 2007 - 12:42 PM

Hello,
I was wanting to know if any one knew what all is needed to be done to a WR450F to make it almost a YZ450F. I bought the bike cause my cousin told me it would be better for woods and E button. May be he for got that I have been riding motocross bikes in the woods for all most 10 years now... Umm I have done all the stock mods not and have FMF Mega bomb header and q4TI coming, jets, and some more simple stuff. I need help making suspension harder and more power. Can any one help?

Thanks, Zachary Sanders #608

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Just_a_trail_rider

Posted December 03, 2007 - 03:04 PM

After 10 years of riding, you should have stuck to your guns and gotten a yz if that's what you want.

You can get more power. Do the free mods, new pipe and jetting. If you really need more, then change the cams.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.