hey banffboy

3 replies to this topic
  • lewichris

Posted April 01, 2002 - 05:30 AM

Hey i wish i could have gone. But with it being easter and all i have to do family stuff. But i hear you are coning in FEB so i will try to make that one. I bought my fiance a bike so i am in the process of teaching. Tyrel called me last night when he got home. He said it was awesome. Some slippery spots in the trees but they did have a blast. And how about sean getting engaged finally. What has he been with the girl for 8 years. Talk to you later.

Chris

• banffboy

Posted April 01, 2002 - 08:57 AM

Ya Dude good time had by all. We are planning a big ride around the July long weekend. You have to pack gas on this one and we will have a half way gas stop also. Tyrel and Sean are going to try and make that one. Hook up if you can. I f not we will be down in the Fall(mid Oct).

Banffboy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted April 01, 2002 - 10:07 PM

where will this one be at. in canada or in the states?

thanks Chuck

Chris

• banffboy

Posted April 01, 2002 - 01:49 PM

Canada. Dutch Creek area. About 5.5 hrs from you

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.