DAVES Mod on an 06?

5 replies to this topic
  • aglkg

Posted December 01, 2007 - 11:43 PM

I just looked at the Daves Mod posting and I see its for 93-04, Has anyone done is on an 06, or did honda change the 06 carb? thanks

• axarob44

Posted December 02, 2007 - 01:38 PM

They are all the same 93'-08'. Maybe a little difference between CA model and non, but we are talking slightly different hose routing from the carb. That's about all I can think of. I'm sure someone else will chime in shortly.

• hondaxrl650

Posted December 02, 2007 - 02:57 PM

Daves mods worked fine on my 07 , The only thing is I ordered the long main jet and there was a short one in there . Just follow the directions on the block off kit , and what I did was take the carb off and made my work bench the cumputer desk . Followed daves mods and all was good .. You will be happy when your done ...:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Manchu

Posted December 02, 2007 - 06:21 PM

I have an '06 and did the Dave's mods, and was happy with the results over the Dyno Jet kit that I had in previously.

• aglkg

Posted December 02, 2007 - 07:27 PM

Thanks guys, I appreciate the responses.

• Rman of 237

Posted December 02, 2007 - 07:49 PM

Dynojet kit with Dave's Mods here, go either way you want but I assure you you'll have a completely different motorcycle!!:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.