my new XR650R....

24 replies to this topic
  • haggeo

Posted December 03, 2007 - 06:32 PM

wasn't this listed on ebay a while ago? I remember seeing it for sale locally. Anyways nice bike.

the PO bought it on ebay back in 2005. i don't know if he had it on there before he sold it to me, i didn't see it anyway.

• dmvmechanics

Posted December 11, 2007 - 09:22 PM

that is a great looking BRP, now is all you need is a big brake kit up front.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • haggeo

Posted December 12, 2007 - 04:14 AM

that is a great looking BRP, now is all you need is a big brake kit up front.

i got rid of the motard wheels and this pig is going back into the dirt. in fact i'm looking for a stock rear rotor if anybody has one....

• Ladge

Posted December 17, 2007 - 06:15 PM

Hey there, I noticed that you have your throttle cables snaked between the post and triple clamp. With some finagling I was able to route mine to the rear of the post and I can turn the bars all the way in both directions without them binding.

• haggeo

Posted December 17, 2007 - 10:08 PM

i haven't noticed that they bind but i'll check it out...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.