Shovels with Ears!!

1 reply to this topic
  • SoCalWR426

Posted March 31, 2002 - 07:04 PM

Yep! Thats what all the aluminum skid-plates look like. There has to be somebody out there that makes a better conforming aluminum skid-plate. Back in my old XR600R days, there was a company that made a die stamped plate that gave fantastic coverage and fit like a glove.(can't remember mfg.) Any sugestions? Pictures and web sites would be helpful.
Thanks

SoCal

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guy

Posted April 01, 2002 - 12:27 AM

:) Shovels with ears...well you got my attention, I did wonder what you were on about!
Have you seen Gadget Racing products?? they do Sump guards, frame guards etc etc...
Not the usual..."Shovels!
I run them on my 400 also on my mates 400DRZ tractor and the fit is good and they dont look bad
here is the site, go have a look :D
Gadget Racing Products

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.