new DR.D pipe, I need jets?
Posted November 30, 2007 - 07:30 PM
....Question...I did the mods..Air box, grey wire, AIS, and installed a YZ needle. Can I run it this way with the new pipe without damaging the motor? Or do I need to change the main jet and maybe the others? Elevation aprox. 2,000-3,000 ft.. So. cal desert........thanks..
Posted November 30, 2007 - 09:00 PM
- You just took delivery and did ALL the free mods...the bikes come lean from the factory and free mods make it worse.
- You just put on a new exhaust system
- You just installed a new carb
- You just rebuilt the top end/had a big bore installed
- You've changed average riding elevation by 4,000' or more
- The temperature average has increased/decreased by 20 degrees
- Whenever you have an environmental/mechanical change that significantly effects the air density or the air/fuel requirements of your engine.
Posted December 02, 2007 - 08:26 PM
Posted December 03, 2007 - 06:36 AM