Roost Zone Sticker Orders please read

3 replies to this topic
  • armourbl

Posted March 31, 2002 - 06:03 PM

I'm working on completing the remaining orders of Roost Zone stickers, but I have not received payment from everyone.

Although I've received some new orders recently, the bulk of the unpaid orders are from individuals who placed their order weeks ago.

I realize that some of you may not have received the payment info email from me. This would be because I do not have an email address for you.

If you have not received correspondence from me via email, and you placed an order, please email me immediately.

Otherwise, please forward me your payment so I may complete your order.

Here is the original thread for the Roost Zone stickers.

http://www.thumperta...ic&f=3&t=007243

If you'd like to place an order, please email me how many sets you want, your mailing address, and your email address. I have room for a few more orders before stock runs out. After that, the stickers should be available in the TT Online store.

armourbl@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Ben

• MN_Kevin

Posted April 01, 2002 - 06:24 AM

Ben,
Welcome to the world of retail-internet sales! :)

NH Kevin "Kouba King"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • armourbl

Posted April 01, 2002 - 07:00 AM

Like your Kouba deal, I'm learning as I go. Tough to keep up with everyone and all the email...LOL

ben

• wayneoXCF

Posted April 12, 2002 - 02:05 AM

Ben -Check your PM's. I couldnt find your email address.
Thanks,
Wayne

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.