Help in obtaining Yamaha promotional goodies...

1 reply to this topic
  • yamaha.dude

Posted October 04, 2002 - 12:55 AM

I have been browsing the US Yamaha website, and they have some nice jackets and stuff, which I know we will never get here in Australia.

What I was hoping to find out was the name of a Yamaha Dealer that either has a large range of this sort of shirt/jacket/promo items in stock, or is happy to order it in, and one that gives a good price as well.

It would be ideal if the dealer would ship it direct to me, but I can get it sent to a friend in California if need be... and she can post it on, unless anyone else is offering to be my agent for a small fee... :)

A website for such a dealer would be excellent, a e-mail address would be good, and a telephone number would be more than adequate.

Any thoughts, experiences or ideas more than welcome. reply here or PM me, whatever...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dangler

Posted October 04, 2002 - 02:43 AM

I posted this reply over on the YZ forum but just in case...Try ....the direct link to their Yamaha stuff is below...Happy shopping!!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.