Who rides in New England?

5 replies to this topic
  • DR.Zaius

Posted March 31, 2002 - 04:15 PM

Hey-
Any of you guys over here ride in New England? Seems like everyone is from the west or the south! :D Someone was from Boston, forget who though. Also, where the f is it legal to ride in NE? Anyone? :)

• JoeJoeMX121

Posted April 02, 2002 - 05:19 PM

Hey.. I live in easturn NY. ride NEMX on occation...!!

• jbird

Posted April 03, 2002 - 04:55 AM

I'm in southern NH. There is some riding around here but I don't know how legal it is. I have pretty much given up on non-organized trail riding. I race NESC a bunch, an ocasional hare scramble, and a couple NETRA turkry runs.
You should try to make it to the Loudon Classic turkey run during bike week. It's 2 days of about 100 miles each day. Maybe you already knew about it.....

Jon

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted April 03, 2002 - 05:01 PM

Jon,
You are just up the road from me!!

I live off of 43, one mile south of Rt 4. Old Mountain Road is on the west side of 43, go to the top, and I am just past the apex! It is a large blue Colonial Garrison.

[ April 03, 2002: Message edited by: NH Kevin ]

• MN_Kevin

Posted April 03, 2002 - 05:03 PM

There is an OHV park west of Concord, NH, Clough State Park.

You DO need a NH off road sticker.

• Ron_S

Posted April 04, 2002 - 11:27 AM

Southeastern Connecticut.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.