Aux. lighting for 07' 450

42 replies to this topic
  • tweav

Posted December 08, 2007 - 03:53 PM

go to wal-mart and look for a light for spoting deer in their sporting goods area , maybe also the automotive dept. or a sporting goods store . it is deer hunting season . it should not be too hard to find. but you do need one with a hi and a low setting

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • atitagain

Posted December 11, 2007 - 11:53 AM

I found some hand held spotlights, but they all have an H3 bulb. Would it be better to find one with an H4?

• tweav

Posted December 11, 2007 - 12:55 PM

I'm not sure how hard it would be to make an h3 fit , or if it would suit your needs.They are only a single filiment bulb if I'm thinking right. How about think google h4 spotlight , then contact the people and ask to buy just the reflector-mount

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.