Rimrock Grand Prix

1 reply to this topic
  • BrandonW

Posted October 03, 2002 - 06:11 AM

Any ThumperTalkers going to this race this weekend?

Pretty cool race where they lower the level of a reservior, then we race around the lake (about 8 miles per loop) with the track being the difference between high and low water marks.

I have heard that this is a very fast race.

We shall see.

Anybody going?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BrandonW

Posted October 07, 2002 - 05:27 AM

Well, the race did not go as planned. I ended up getting a flat front tire about 30 minutes into the race. My buddy Nick ended up with 2nd Place in "4-Stroke Expert", so props go to him.

This race is alot of fun, and if you have the chance, I would recommend it. 8 mile loop of mud, dirt, rocks, stumps, and SPEED! There were 2 spots on the course where the bike was WTO for 1/2 mile or so. Big fun! We also saw some wrecks that were outrageous.

Here is a pic of the start of the race....

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.