Wr426F / KTM 520

2 replies to this topic
  • Math

Posted October 03, 2002 - 04:55 AM

Hi,

I want to buy a KTM 520 original front wheel to fit on my WR426f. Will it fit? Will the original brake disc of the 520 fit in the braking system of the Wr

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PMAUST

Posted October 03, 2002 - 06:56 PM

That has got to be the strangest request I have ever seen here on TT. Why? :) Having owned both bikes, I don't see anything that special about the KTM front wheel. The spokes loosen up on it just like they did on my WR. :D

• Math

Posted October 04, 2002 - 06:04 AM

It is just because I have 1) a lot of difficulty to find somebody who could sell me a used front wheel from a YZ or a WR here in Québec and 2) I have a deal on this KTM wheel...

Thanks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.