KX65 forks to KLX110

9 replies to this topic
  • hcdmn

Posted November 24, 2007 - 07:25 PM

I would like to install KX65 forks on my sons KLX110 to give hime a better ride.

I have searched here but am still confused. What part of the KX65 triple clamp does not fit the 110 frame? What part do I need to press off? Where do I get the new part? Pictures?

• Pitster

Posted November 24, 2007 - 10:58 PM

you should try one of our sets of GPX forks or Marazochis, they will bolt right on with our tripple clamps.

• hcdmn

Posted November 25, 2007 - 05:17 PM

Do I need a pitster front tire with disk brake also?

How much do they cost - the shop area of your website is not complete.

Can I get them sprung for a 70lb child?

Can I buy a Pitster and have it sprung for a 70 lb child for that matter?

• 657pinkKTM

Posted November 25, 2007 - 06:11 PM

Do I need a pitster front tire with disk brake also?

How much do they cost - the shop area of your website is not complete.

Can I get them sprung for a 70lb child?

Can I buy a Pitster and have it sprung for a 70 lb child for that matter?

if i can get my 250f sprung for 115, then you can get youre pitster or KLX set for 70. :thumbsup:

theres a guy around here whos 10 year old son has a heavily modded KLX.

• 135_frank

Posted November 27, 2007 - 03:21 PM

brp makes a triple clamp set that mates kx65 forks to your klx110.

• hcdmn

Posted November 27, 2007 - 07:40 PM

sorry - can't find the triple clamp on the BBR site (although they have a nice set of forks and clamps there).

• themountain

Posted November 28, 2007 - 12:20 PM

Hi
Give PAXRACING a call...they have everything you need:thumbsup:

• trich27

Posted December 27, 2007 - 07:00 PM

I bought a pair of triple clamps off ebay for pretty cheap(new). I think it was brandxminis, they're black and pretty well built. I paid around $200 and they bolted right on. It was better than going through the hassle of getting the stem pressed out.

• mtbracer

Posted December 28, 2007 - 06:42 PM

BRP or motohp has them on their site

• Wandell

Posted December 29, 2007 - 09:44 AM

A less expensive route is to use a set of KX60 forks. All you need is the forks and a longer KX60 brake cable. THe KX60 forks fit the KLX triple clamps and you even reuse the KLX front wheel/brake assembly.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.