99 WR For Sale

4 replies to this topic
  • Bruce_in_Phoenix

Posted January 30, 2001 - 08:30 PM

Had it since new. 1-22-99
1 year left on full three year warranty.
WB E-Series Pro Meg aluminum.
Desert skid plate
Acerbis hand guards
WB frame guards
Flatland Racing Radiator guards
Full Race Tech suspension front and rear for 190-210lb rider in desert conditions.
Extra Gearing for 15/48
Extra silver plastic stock is nearly new.
Fresh fork seals and oil in Dec.
Relatively low time on this machine. I ride once or twice a month. I have religiously changed the oil every three rides or less than 150 miles with Yamalube 4R or Mobil 1. I checked the valve clearances two rides ago and found them to be well within specs.
Sorry I took my Pro-Tapers and top clamp with dampner and slipped it on my 2001 so buyer gets stock bars and clamp.
Never even hiccupped on me no problems other than Radiator shroud bolts falling out when new. Rode it yesterday with my 426 and it is just as fast in a drag race!
Tempe AZ
$4500 OBO
Bruce

• Spoony

Posted January 31, 2001 - 04:44 AM

Do you have any pictures of the bike that you could email to me?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bruce_in_Phoenix

Posted February 01, 2001 - 07:31 PM

Yes i have pics
there may still be some in the archives here. If not tell me specifically what you want to see and I will bust out the digital camera and snap a few.

• Bruce_in_Phoenix

Posted February 01, 2001 - 07:32 PM

Yes i have pics
there may still be some in the archives here. If not tell me specifically what you want to see and I will bust out the digital camera and snap a few.

• Bruce_in_Phoenix

Posted February 04, 2001 - 03:08 PM

SOLD

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.