License plate mount

2 replies to this topic
  • hotdog7

Posted November 24, 2007 - 06:26 PM

Anyone no where I can get a rubber license plate mount I broke mine and I did a aol search and ufo makes a rubber one in Italy looks good and it wont break like my old baja one I dont need a light.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tweav

Posted November 25, 2007 - 02:07 AM

No I don't know were you can just buy a rubber plate mount .This may sound crack headed ,but why not just fold a piece of aluminum to hook to you fender with a lip hang down like an inch . the bolt a peice of a mud flap to that to bolt your plate to .that way it will flex when hit. el cheapo fixo:thumbsup:

• ez__rider

Posted November 25, 2007 - 01:56 PM

why not just fold a piece of aluminum to hook to you fender with a lip hang down like an inch

I made mine out of a thin sheet of aluminum from the hardware store. I bend it where I want as needed, and I have plenty left over if needed. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.