2000 YZ426 complete exhaust system for sale.New condition

1 reply to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 30, 2001 - 06:56 PM

I have a comlete 2000 YZ 426 exhaust for sale including head pipe and silencer.System has approxomatley 10 hrs use and works fanatstic.I have purchased a 2001 YZ 426 hence I no longer have use for the system.
The silencer is compatable with the 2001 WR head pipe.I am asking $95 for the system plus shipping or I will take a brand new RCA Direct tv satellite sytem as even trade plus shipping.System must have a Virgin Hu(football) card with no contracts or subscriptions.Please E-Mail if interested at fashing@execulink.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 31, 2001 - 02:18 AM

Sold
email me at
cocobusch@stargate.net
I was going to buy one off an other guy but no reply..
so I'll buy yours. send me the name you want on the cashier's ceck,
see want it cost to ship to Elderton Pa 15736

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.