426 won't start anymore and backfires

22 replies to this topic
  • buzzgrizz

Posted November 22, 2007 - 05:01 PM

Change your spark plug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I guarantee you it will crank.:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted November 22, 2007 - 09:50 PM

can anyone tell me what size the plug wrench is for the 426 as i have a funny job getting it out with the tools i have.

They're 16mm, or 5/8". What works best is a socket with a swivel extension permanently attached to it. Motion Pro makes a socket extension combo that works nicely, too.

• sheeks

Posted November 23, 2007 - 03:29 AM

thx grey i got hold of the motion pro socket 5/8 from ebay,i looked on thumper talk but the postage is to deer to ship to uk. I got it for £13 from ebay.
thx

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.