What in the world happened?

2 replies to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted October 02, 2002 - 03:24 AM

Im very sorry to have to ask this, but When I logged on to this site for the first time yesterday (the server was up for a few minutes) in over a week and a half (I was on a cruise) I noticed a fellow rider has passed. I am very sorry to hear this, and even though I did not know Garrett personally or really even talk to him via e-mail I couldnt help (just like everyone else) feel a huge lump in my throat.
Its like were a huge brotherhood and everyone here is family.
My condolences go out to his family and friends and hope Garrett enjoys his new track and trails up in the sky.

I went back several days in the message threads and couldnt find anything on how it happened exactly. I know he was riding when it happened but no details. Can anyone tell me?

I appreciate it and may 393 live in eternal peace. Thanks for all your knowledge and insight. I AM SURE you will truly be missed.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • z4me

Posted October 02, 2002 - 04:17 AM

Garrett was given his own memorial forum named "Garrett Berg (MotoMan393) Memorial". In that forum is a post named "MOTOMAN393 passed away today, please read." - it explains it all.

Here's a link: http://thumpertalk.c...b=5&o=7&fpart=1

Motoman393's dad is now the moderator of that forum. There are many heart wrenching posts in that forum - so be prepared.

It is obvious from Motodad's posts where Motoman got his good manners and thoughtfulness.

• MOmilkman

Posted October 02, 2002 - 05:59 AM

Thanks z4me for taking the time to post back. I didnt realize there was a memorial forum for him. And rightly so.

I'll have to take some time to look around the new site to get familar with what is new.

Thanks again.
Darin

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.