XL600 Jetting?

No replies to this topic
  • Nate R

Posted November 19, 2007 - 01:12 AM

Seems like there's quite a few XL600s w/ Supertrapps on them. Anyone have jetting setups and disc # combos they'd like to share for an 83-87 XL600? My bike has a Supertrapp and a Dynojet kit installed. I have no idea what the settings are, but it does seem too rich. I've pulled the pipe to repack and weld new nuts into it since the endcap screws have stripped several of them. But now's a good time to adjust disc #s and start working on jetting. But I'd love to have something that's known good in someone's bike as a starting point.

I think there's 20+ discs in mine now, but I'd like it quieter. But anyone's XL carb settings w/ a pipe would be helpful.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.