Where do I find plastic like this?

3 replies to this topic
  • loy

Posted November 18, 2007 - 08:49 AM



I want to put som hotter plastic on my pig. But I don't know where to get it and wich model it should be for. I hope you guys can help me. I was thinking something like this. I'm especially interesting in the rear fender.



Edit: If you guys know where to buy cool decals, please post a link! :thumbsup:

  • Descalzo

Posted November 19, 2007 - 04:26 AM


looks like a "generic" supermoto in front & a grafted in CR250 on the rear.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XR4DEZ

Posted November 19, 2007 - 02:13 PM


Looks like he cut the stock fenders.

  • orsoxr

Posted November 19, 2007 - 02:30 PM


.this is alluminium tank,by (bl-italia). the fender is,crf 450. :thumbsup: :ride:

Related Content


Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.