Red XRL Rims???

6 replies to this topic
  • TexasXR650L

Posted November 17, 2007 - 02:54 PM

Does anyone know where to get "TWO" red rims for an 05 XR L? Excell only makes a rear one right? Could I have them powder coated? I like the shiny glare, I dont want them to be dull. Will they scratch? Anyone with Info? :thumbsup:

• knuklehead

Posted November 17, 2007 - 04:39 PM

Got black on a 250x and they do scratch,some red bling fade's over time and look's pink. My buddy like's red bling but it just does'nt hold up,look's cool when new.

• TexasXR650L

Posted November 17, 2007 - 08:02 PM

Ya, I dont think I like the pink very much. Think I might get black. How does it hold up to scratches? Do they turn silver? What do you know about gold?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • absynth01

Posted November 17, 2007 - 11:00 PM

Pink is a color for a nitro fed 2-stroke 200hp lol!!!!!!! Doesn't matter what color at that pace.

• dmvmechanics

Posted November 18, 2007 - 08:16 AM

irregardless of what color powdercoat, if its been done correctly (and with good powder) it should retain its shine an chip resistance that far exceeds that of paint

• TexasXR650L

Posted November 18, 2007 - 08:18 AM

awesome, thanks!

• Whiteman

Posted November 18, 2007 - 08:52 PM

Check this guy out. He does great work. A couple friends of mine and I have used him and the work is very good.

http://www.rtrwheellacing.com/

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.