Dan Lorenze, where are you?

2 replies to this topic
  • Dan_from_HB

Posted March 28, 2002 - 07:16 AM

Hey, Dan,
We haven't heard from you in a while. Paul and I are trying to get Ron and you together for a Mojave blast. Are you still up for it?
Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 28, 2002 - 11:07 AM

Dan, Im alive and well!! I was in NYC for the week working on a TV show. Im back now and loving the weather here in SoCal. On Sunday im going to Vancouver BC for another show and I'll be back later in the week just in time for the "Terrible's Town 250". So after next weekend I'll be ready to rip in Mojave with you,Paul and Ronny!!

PS, Im bringing some extra dough to Canada just in case I pass by a KTM dealer but I should really wait for my WR450.

Peace, DL :)

• Dan_from_HB

Posted March 28, 2002 - 03:26 PM

Hey Dan,
Got your pm. Looking forward to it. Looks like April 13,14 is the weekend. Email me when you get back. I'll let Paul and Ron know in the meantime.
Dan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.