How loud?

1 reply to this topic
  • TeamEndo

Posted November 14, 2007 - 08:27 AM

Entering a XC event this weekend with my '06 yz450f but I've never had to pass tech with it before. Normally do GP's on a closed course.

There's a 99decibal limit, i'm wondering if anyone has ever failed to pass tech because the pipes too loud or if anyones knows what its putting out.

I've had a PMB sparky screen and just added their quiet insert but honestly, don't know if its any quieter.

I may be bringing the wifes WR250 as backup!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 426 NOOB

Posted November 14, 2007 - 02:51 PM

I passed a 98db sound check with a pro moto billet endcap along with their quiet insert on my 426 with a freshly packed pipe. Just packing the pipe lowered sound levels by 3-4 dbs. Good luck. -Cam

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.