california plated XR650R on Ebay...

23 replies to this topic
  • The Regulator

Posted November 15, 2007 - 06:44 PM

Whats up with CA, why is it so hard to find a plated CA bike. can you go to a state with a smaller pole up it's a$$ and title it there then transfer it? my 650r motard is plated, and it wasn't a big deal. in AK or TN.

If you want a certain plated bike (650R) here with a Ca. plate then it must have been plated before the emmissions cutoff in 04. Getting harder to find. Simple!

• dmvmechanics

Posted November 15, 2007 - 07:00 PM

how did you get you crf 450 plated?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The Regulator

Posted November 15, 2007 - 07:06 PM

how did you get you crf 450 plated?

Getting a little off topic here but, It's all in the search button.
xr650R's are a high demand item when their Ca. plated. :thumbsup:

• BBA

Posted November 16, 2007 - 05:31 AM

Thats why I bought one plated out of California. When I was inquiring about getting one street legal here in Nevada and told here I was thinking about buying it from Ca. she told me if it were already approved for hwy use there and Ca titled & tagged that I should have no problems getting it tagged here in Nv. and I didnt!

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.