Moose Radiator Guards

6 replies to this topic
  • Seabass

Posted November 13, 2007 - 07:41 AM

I just picked up a slighlty used '07 WR 450. The only thing missing off the bike is some radiator guards. On my '05 I went with the Zip-Ty guards, but a friend is running the Moose guards on his CRFX. I really liked the Moose guards...they look real stout. I went to Moose's site and they only list radiator guards for the '07 YZ. Does anyone know if these guards will work on the WR? I've e-mailed Moose but haven't heard anything back.

• Charles De Mar

Posted November 13, 2007 - 08:05 AM

I just picked up a slighlty used '07 WR 450. The only thing missing off the bike is some radiator guards. On my '05 I went with the Zip-Ty guards, but a friend is running the Moose guards on his CRFX. I really liked the Moose guards...they look real stout. I went to Moose's site and they only list radiator guards for the '07 YZ. Does anyone know if these guards will work on the WR? I've e-mailed Moose but haven't heard anything back.

Unibiker:prof:

• RickSanson

Posted November 13, 2007 - 04:28 PM

Unibiker :thumbsup:

I hit a pool cue size and strength stick aimed right at my left rad... Dented the guard and knocked me down. $330 additional dollars NOT spent!

Did I say Unibiker? :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Seabass

Posted November 13, 2007 - 08:59 PM

I just got a response from Moose...they won't have radiator guards for the '07 WR 450 for another month. Too bad since I can get some Moose stuff for 50 % off. It looks like I'll take everyones recommendations regarding radiator braces...mebbe even get them in anodized blue!!

• Seabass

Posted November 13, 2007 - 09:07 PM

BTW...it's Unabiker:prof:

• kjr247

Posted November 14, 2007 - 06:23 PM

I got the Flatlands off TT and they are nice. Yes, I have actually tested them. KJR

• Dirtskills

Posted November 16, 2007 - 08:45 PM

check works-connection. they make the cage style for Moose.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.