combo lever needed

1 reply to this topic
  • sdcaclint

Posted November 11, 2007 - 09:50 PM

I am looking for some advice on a clutch lever/perch for my xr600r. I would like to simplify my bars. does anyone know if there is a clutch lever that has the decompression lever built in and has a mirror mount too? There is just too much going on with the switch for the lights and turn signals, mirror bracket (a p.o.s. from acerbis) the decompression lever and the clutch it self. this doesn't leave room for the hand guards, that I had to remove when I put the new grips on. I didn't like having the grips cut down.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ghrati ghoti

Posted November 12, 2007 - 02:51 PM

The XR650L has the choke lever and mirror mount, maybe an ebay find would do the trick?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 8 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.