WR450F Stolen bike returned 11 months later!

24 replies to this topic
  • Charles De Mar

Posted November 15, 2007 - 06:50 AM

The right thing to do is to call the cops. Unfortunately , I don't always do the right thing. I have had stuff stolen, and I believe I would have more satisfaction if I found out where he lived! :thumbsup:

• rich1167

Posted November 15, 2007 - 11:05 AM

The bike looks great! I remember your posting here when your bike was stolen. How the dealership was jacking you around. I am glad to see you got it back.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The Regulator

Posted November 15, 2007 - 02:48 PM

I'm glad you got your bike back and it looks great! I just hope you follow through and make the thief pay one way or another or it will happen to somone else.

Ride on! :thumbsup:

• TheBlackSheep

Posted November 16, 2007 - 12:27 PM

What a great story. Just goes to show you, there are still good people out there. Sucks for the other guy though. Hopefully you called the cops on the guy who sold it though.

............... bahhh :thumbsup:

• nickeenoo

Posted November 16, 2007 - 05:48 PM

That's great that you got your bike back. Certainly the shop where you had your bike would have given you some sort of money? If they did it sounds like you win on both ends. I would probably feel somewhat obligated to give the poor fella that bought the stolen bike a little reimbursment, at least for the service, maintenance, etc. He might be foolish for not checking the VIN, but he did give the bike back.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.