Fuel injected up to 80 hp XR650R

25 replies to this topic
  • HeadTrauma

Posted April 12, 2008 - 02:57 PM

I think MicroSquirt would be better suited to a bike personally. Board is all smd and the case is waterproof with a nice Ampseal connector. I would worry about vibration tearing up components with the standard MegaSquirt. It's also pretty big for a bike. I have one sitting a few feet away if anyone wants a picture comparing its size to something...

• brantc

Posted April 13, 2008 - 05:18 PM

I think MicroSquirt would be better suited to a bike personally. Board is all smd and the case is waterproof with a nice Ampseal connector. I would worry about vibration tearing up components with the standard MegaSquirt. It's also pretty big for a bike. I have one sitting a few feet away if anyone wants a picture comparing its size to something...

Absolutely. I wanted to mention the whole family.......:thumbsup:

• scheiscoff

Posted April 14, 2008 - 05:47 AM

that looks nice... now its time to see how it works

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XR_RON

Posted April 14, 2008 - 06:54 AM

Not only that,did you see the size of the bore on that DR350?it was huge.On his dyno sheet,that XR650 was getting up on 70 HP,dam!!

• wicked600jockey

Posted April 14, 2008 - 03:53 PM

very nice... certainly a road queen, top speed?

• mikesbaron

Posted April 28, 2008 - 07:49 PM

where can one find white plastics like that?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.