pic of my neck

8 replies to this topic
  • knuklehead

Posted November 09, 2007 - 10:27 AM

Posted Imagejust got some pic of my hardware,hope to get halo off in tow week's.Posted Image

• martinfan30

Posted November 09, 2007 - 10:31 AM

oh man!! sorry to hear bout your broke neck! what happened?

• Denn10

Posted November 09, 2007 - 10:34 AM

friend went down in front of me about 4 months ago and broke his also was in a halo for like 3 1/2 months NOT FUN

• knuklehead

Posted November 09, 2007 - 10:55 AM

oh man!! sorry to hear bout your broke neck! what happened?

Mountain biking ,posted story in health and fitness forum.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rockjockey

Posted November 09, 2007 - 12:34 PM

Hope you get well soon. Looks like a nasty injury.

• absynth01

Posted November 09, 2007 - 05:23 PM

Peace bro!!! Good luck and hope to see ya ride again!!!

• Brtp4

Posted November 09, 2007 - 09:09 PM

What trail were you on?

Posted Imagejust got some pic of my hardware,hope to get halo off in tow week's.Posted Image

• knuklehead

Posted November 09, 2007 - 09:15 PM

What trail were you on?

It was on a trail called cussacks,Mountain bike trail(but you could get on it on a duel sport) Nissen Marks in Santa Cruz mountains Ca.

• Brtp4

Posted November 10, 2007 - 09:22 AM

I lived near there and rode a bunch of those trails. Nisene is great.

Take care.

BP

It was on a trail called cussacks,Mountain bike trail(but you could get on it on a duel sport) Nissen Marks in Santa Cruz mountains Ca.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.