02 runs awsome but could be faster

2 replies to this topic
  • woup-dee-doo

Posted March 26, 2002 - 04:58 PM

Done the usually mods, throttle stop, sqwirt at .5, PJ45, mj170, pipe worked, air cover, everything else is stock. The bike runs perfect. As we crave the need for speed, nothing is really powerful enough, is it? I haven't replaced the niddle yet but I did lower the clip one from stock. This is what I noticed, It ran rich in mid range loading up, but once it pulled out of it there was a major top end power increase. So I would asume a different niddle tapper would be the answer to clear up the mid range. Any suggestions, I have read every post about this and am not sure what to go with.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted March 26, 2002 - 09:26 PM

get an EMM or EMN needle. preferably the EMM.

Taffy

• woup-dee-doo

Posted March 27, 2002 - 04:09 AM

thanks bro

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.