14T Sprocket with 07 OEM Case Saver

4 replies to this topic
  • Island Boy

Posted November 06, 2007 - 07:55 AM

If I increase the front sprocket on my 07 WR to 14T will the OEM case saver still fit? The OEM case saver looks pretty weak so I would prefer not to modify it. I have searched for aftermarket case savers and other than Zip Ty there's really not much out there for the 07 WR... Kinda disappointing. Anyone know about the fit or have had better luck finding compatable aftermarket case savers?

• canyonclimb

Posted November 06, 2007 - 08:39 AM

If I increase the front sprocket on my 07 WR to 14T will the OEM case saver still fit? The OEM case saver looks pretty weak so I would prefer not to modify it. I have searched for aftermarket case savers and other than Zip Ty there's really not much out there for the 07 WR... Kinda disappointing. Anyone know about the fit or have had better luck finding compatable aftermarket case savers?

I thought that the 07 came stock with a 14t front sprocket.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Island Boy

Posted November 06, 2007 - 08:43 AM

no it is 13T

• SXP

Posted November 06, 2007 - 09:20 AM

A 14T will fit fine. it's what I'm currently running.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted November 06, 2007 - 09:26 AM

A 14T will fit fine. it's what I'm currently running.

i can get a 15 with the stock case saver and no mods to it on my wr 06

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.