YZ450F Black axle blocks, who makes 'em?

7 replies to this topic
  • Thesolidman1

Posted November 05, 2007 - 05:39 PM

I apologize in advance for my vanity. I normally careless about this kind of thing, but the stamped lines on my stock axle blocks are off. Since I have the yellow plastic (2006) I wanted some beautiful blackies. All the ones I have so far are blue or red or brown. If you know of some good quality black ones please advise. Thanks.

• Valerie Wilson

Posted November 05, 2007 - 05:57 PM

Devol makes some black ones
http://shop.thumpert...fault.asp?p=806 Bottom left of the page

• Wiz636

Posted November 05, 2007 - 05:58 PM

I apologize in advance for my vanity.

Nothing wrong with wanting your ride to look as nice as possible. I have the yellow SE also and I have the Devol Racing axle blocks. They work great and look good. The example on the website is for a KTM so it is orange but the YZ blocks are black.

• WB450

Posted November 05, 2007 - 06:19 PM

I'm looking at the new Dirt Rider right now, and Promotobillet.com is now selling them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted November 05, 2007 - 09:22 PM

I have Black GYTR axle blocks on my 06 SE. Sweet.

• Ga426owner

Posted November 06, 2007 - 06:41 AM

I have Black GYTR axle blocks on my 06 SE. Sweet.

hmmm I did not know that GYTR has Black...I have a set of blue ....and I am vain too...:worthy:

• grayracer513

Posted November 06, 2007 - 07:15 AM

They were black once, but the only ones they currently show are blue.

• Thesolidman1

Posted November 07, 2007 - 07:31 PM

Thanks to all for the information, it is helpful.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.