07 WR... love the kick start!!!

6 replies to this topic
  • redswr

Posted November 05, 2007 - 03:40 PM

i got the holeshot yesturday on everyone because i reached for the kick instead of the button!

heres from another post about the race...

well i got 9th place after getting the holeshot and then getting clipped in mid air by a guy behind me on the 3rd jump... it was kinda scary for a second cause i got up and fell over twice. i have what looks to be tire marks on the back of my jeresy and my helmet might need to be replaced cause i got knocked out for a little while. all in all it was still a really fun race. i met up with a TT'er there too but didn't get his name.

• SJMC_DON

Posted November 05, 2007 - 05:25 PM

I always kick on the start line, it's half the time of waiting on the button :worthy:

Good job at the race :worthy:

• JSanfilippo

Posted November 05, 2007 - 06:46 PM

Yup...I refer to the kicker as old reliable. The e-start on this bike is too wimpy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CRF250X Rider

Posted November 05, 2007 - 07:02 PM

I always go with both. Can't go wrong.

• dirtrider04

Posted November 05, 2007 - 07:08 PM

my button works greaat
are you guys having probs with yours?

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted November 06, 2007 - 09:28 AM

my button works greaat

nope! mine works great too (once jetted correctly) also for race purposes most do both.

• redswr

Posted November 06, 2007 - 04:39 PM

my button works greaat

mine works fine too... its just the fact that my leg can kick the bike over twice as fast as the starter will turn. i never use my kick on the trails but at a dead engine start i highly recommend it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.