2004 wr450f

3 replies to this topic
  • wr450fyamaha

Posted November 05, 2007 - 11:06 AM

About how much is one worth? Its in very good condition. This is the info on it
Street Titled, DR. D Exhaust,Jetted to go with the pipe, ASV Levers, Timing Advanced One Tooth, Twin Air Filer, TM Design Air Fuel Screw, Moose Racing Clutch Springs, Tag Heavy Wall Bars, New Rear Millville Tire. Are there any common problems or reasons to not buy it as a trial bike?

• SJMC_DON

Posted November 05, 2007 - 11:44 AM

I sold my 04' this past season with as many if not more upgrades and add on's as this one for $4300.

I live in WA state and did NOT have a plate on it.

Provided the motor is strong I'd say that bike is worth $4k - 4500, in the WA state market.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • canyonclimb

Posted November 05, 2007 - 02:05 PM

About how much is one worth? Its in very good condition. This is the info on it
Street Titled, DR. D Exhaust,Jetted to go with the pipe, ASV Levers, Timing Advanced One Tooth, Twin Air Filer, TM Design Air Fuel Screw, Moose Racing Clutch Springs, Tag Heavy Wall Bars, New Rear Millville Tire. Are there any common problems or reasons to not buy it as a trial bike?

I found my 04 with alot of extras (set up for desert racing, new pipe,header, all the free mods done) He was selling it for 3500, but I talked him down to 3000. Mine is not street legal either. Price can range on an 04 from 2000 to 5000 pending condition. My plastics were scratched but tranny shifted smooth and motor was clean. 120 bucks got me new plastics and the bike ran good as new. I would have priced mine at closer to 4k. How does your bike run...Clean, no knocking? how smooth is the tranny?
Canyon

• wr450fyamaha

Posted November 05, 2007 - 07:13 PM

im actually looking into buying one....and now ive got more confidence.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.