1998 Yz400f

1 reply to this topic
  • Sadamson

Posted November 04, 2007 - 02:52 PM

Ive got a yz400f and I am looking at getting a graphics get for it can anyone show me some pictures and possible web sites where I can get some ideas and pricing. In the process of taking completely taking apart the bike and rebuilding it, I plan on powder coating the frame and figure a new graphics kit would be a good addition. If you have any other ideas of good add ons let me know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • heineken4menotu

Posted November 04, 2007 - 03:57 PM

go to xgxracing.com really cool graphics kinda pricy, but the best i've seen for almost any make and model. They also have a graphics maker to make your own:thumbsup: :worthy:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.