High bend bars

23 replies to this topic
  • Manchu

Posted November 07, 2007 - 08:08 PM

i also have 2" ROX RISERS. no issues with the cables either. although the cables are motion pros that came with my FCR.

Just mounted the risers a couple nights ago, the cable fit didn't seem to even be an issue at all. Big relief.

Oh yeah...love the risers. I just wish I had've done 'em sooner. :worthy:

• philipstjohn

Posted November 08, 2007 - 05:48 AM

I am 6,6" and the Renthal FATBAR Carmical HIGH is 4.25 High.

The Pastrana bars are Just a bit higher at 4.5 but are 1.5 inches narrower.

I AM REALLY HAPPY WITH THE RENTHAL CARMICAL HIGH BEND!!!:worthy:

The RC's are 802mm (W), 119mm (H), 54mm (sweep), vs the Pastrana
775mm (W), 121mm (H) and 55mm (sweep)
As you can see these bars are very simular in size, the "major" difference is the Pastrana bars are about 1" narrower (25.4mm=1" I believe)
Some say the Pastranas are better for tighter stuff because they are "narrower", but they are only about a 1/2 inch narrower on each side, and I do not really feel any difference from the normal 800mm or so width of most bars out there.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Cobalt650

Posted November 08, 2007 - 06:08 PM

Just mounted the risers a couple nights ago, the cable fit didn't seem to even be an issue at all. Big relief.

Oh yeah...love the risers. I just wish I had've done 'em sooner. :worthy:

Manchu, did you go with the ROX Riser? If so, where did you get it? Thanks much, Steve D.

• Manchu

Posted November 09, 2007 - 05:28 AM

Manchu, did you go with the ROX Riser? If so, where did you get it? Thanks much, Steve D.

Yeah, I bought the standard Rox risers. Got 'em straight from them, right off their website. Was on my porch within the week.

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.