throttle tube upgrade

Do you run full wrap around hand guards ie. do you have to cut the throttle tube? If so then you may want to consider ODI Lock On Grips with the throttle tube built in. Same price as a throttle tube but you get brand new grips too.

Thanks for the info! I do run a fastway set up with my tube end cut off. (That sound like to much info) Charles De Mar doesn't think MXJunky runs the hand guards:lol: Anyone else running these? how a bout billet tube with an open end? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I run the sunline alum. throttle tube, it comes with the end o-ring sealed all you have to do is punch the end out and is ready to go. Also it has 2 nylon sleeves in it to help it spin. I had the G2 on my 04 and really didn't feel any difference.

• 2 weeks later...

hey! i did a search and found something for once... well kinda...lol. i was wondering if they made a throttle tube system that reduced the amount of twist too. what are the different brands out there that i should look for?

hey! i did a search and found something for once... well kinda...lol. i was wondering if they made a throttle tube system that reduced the amount of twist too. what are the different brands out there that i should look for?

I just cleaned up my stock tube and lubed the cables for now. I forget what I came across.