Lets see the YZ's..two stroke only please! pictures only, please

That was the one combination I thought would look awful. I was planning on putting the blue graphic onto the blue fender and the white graphic onto the white one, any other suggestions you think will look good in terms of trick bits? The weather has taken a turn for the worst, I've also ordered a Black/white seat.

One thing I do like is that I'm running black backgrounds on the side panels purely for the look. Still having a white one on the front otherwise it looks weird.

Purely a matter of personal preference and taste, of course. I think the contrasting colors of white on blue or blue on white will look best. With the rest of the plastics being blue and the graphics being primarily blue and white, I think having more blue up front on the white fender will balance it out the best. Especially with the large black Yamaha graphic on top of the fender, you really won't have much white or blue showing through on top. But if you're getting the extra front fender and have the additional graphics on hand anyway, it'll be a simple 3 minutes and 4 bolts to swap between the two and decide for yourself.

Here's what my bike looks like with similar colors for reference, if this helps at all.

IMAG1070.jpg

IMAG0963.jpg

Either way, it's going to look great.

• Like 1

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purely a matter of personal preference and taste, of course. I think the contrasting colors of white on blue or blue on white will look best. With the rest of the plastics being blue and the graphics being primarily blue and white, I think having more blue up front on the white fender will balance it out the best. Especially with the large black Yamaha graphic on top of the fender, you really won't have much white or blue showing through on top. But if you're getting the extra front fender and have the additional graphics on hand anyway, it'll be a simple 3 minutes and 4 bolts to swap between the two and decide for yourself.

Here's what my bike looks like with similar colors for reference, if this helps at all.

IMAG1070.jpg

IMAG0963.jpg

Either way, it's going to look great.

What pipe is that and how is it?

Edited by Pepsi

This is my Project Dirt Cheap bike, I bought cheap real cheap! Lots of aftermarket parts, VForce reeds, Pro Circuit pipe, pro taper bars, Wiseco piston in fresh top end and blue anodized front wheel assm and added new plastics, rear tire and chain! Runs great!

Are you going to be doing anything else to your bike? If you are you should post the pictures.

Lots of inspiration from bad72ss. Here is the little brother to his:

yellowYZ125_zpsb0d67886.jpg

Ordered lots of pieces for it while I was deployed to Egypt and had a modfest when I got back. Sent it to Derek @ HP for him to work his magic. Bike dynos @ 40HP, pretty good for a 125. Bike runs awesome and the suspension is great! I love it.

• Like 5

Howsit chaps.I'm new to thumpertalk after lurking a while and drooling over all these awesome looking YZ's.I managed to pick a pretty clean 2006 YZ250 and rode a week after fetching it,I was away on an adventure ride the first weekend i had it.

These YZ's are so much fun.

Hope the pic loads

After my first ride.got a flat in the last 500 meters or so.

She is spooging a lot but still has plenty power and snap.next move is to check float level and then jetting,replace silencer and then a list of other modes i hope to do.

I forsee a long and happy future with this bike

20141129_151148.jpg