finally done!!

1 reply to this topic
  • nebraska400

Posted March 24, 2002 - 07:57 PM

Well, i bought a 98 wr this winter, I needed a project. I have since taken it down to the frame, re pwdercoated everyting that looked old, ported and polished the heads, got big intake valves, re timed it, about everything talked about here on the forum has been updated, replaced about every bearing and bushing on it, got a yz seat and ims tank from a fellow tter, race tech valves and, and i even powdercoated the swingarm black (i think it looks cool) etc... well, i rode it for the first time today....HOLY CRAP!! What a ride! The 755/756 tire combo is amazing and i had a blast. thanks for all your help, guys. anybody want to trade me a wr tank and seat for a yz tank? :) Now i need to find another wr for my dad, i am now a fan of the yamahas and will be for a long time. happy riding! thanks again!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tp3dxf

Posted March 24, 2002 - 08:30 PM

I have a 2001 WR426 and am looking for a YZ set up. I'll consider a trade if everything will bolt up and it's in good condition. Let me know.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.