Rear Disc rotor bent

5 replies to this topic
  • Matt James

Posted October 29, 2007 - 07:31 PM

I bent my rear disc rotor at the Starvation 24 hr. Any one have any comments on guards, after market disc, etc?

• jvrieling

Posted October 29, 2007 - 07:37 PM

I've had a "shark fin" on every bike I've owned. I still manage to bend a disc every once and a while. Some guys ride for years with out touching the disc's. I like the Enduro Engineering set-up.

• Birdy426

Posted October 29, 2007 - 10:22 PM

Pro Moto Billet makes a great one.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tmckeown

Posted October 29, 2007 - 11:28 PM

I have motomaster disk

Timo McKeown

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted October 30, 2007 - 03:11 PM

I got one on ebay for about $40 after I bent my rear rotor. It works great and it is all scratched up. That indicates that it doing its job.

• ntd21

Posted October 30, 2007 - 03:34 PM

scotts makes one where the rear axle goes through it and it has an incorporated caliper mount too. its 3/8" thick too, looks very stout

Posted Image

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.