New 2008 YZ450F White, few mods

14 replies to this topic
  • salasmauricio

Posted October 28, 2007 - 03:22 PM

I just brought my bike from the shop today :worthy: after doing some mods...

-Pro Circuit T4 Exhaust System
-GYTR Fuel Screw
-JD Jet Kit
-Pivoting Brake Lever (GYTR) Wich I have to modify to fit, It was actually from my 2007 WR450F. The new lever is the same as the 2007 YZ250F.
-Pivoting Clutch Lever (Sunline)
-Works Connection Rear brake caliper guard
-Rear master cylinder guard

Still waiting for DecalWorks T4-decal kit, works connection mx skid plate and works connection Radiator cages.

I haven't tried it yet because I got a broken rib 3 weeks ago at the local track :worthy: , I'll update when I heal, I just couldn't contain myself so here it is.

Cheers
:worthy:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Macsplace

Posted October 28, 2007 - 04:10 PM

Congratulations on your new machine. You will love the 08. When your rib has healed how about a ride report on the Pro Circuit exhaust.

• rmzRacer293

Posted October 28, 2007 - 04:15 PM

sweet bike! that exhaust looks good on there.

• nap__kxf

Posted October 28, 2007 - 04:41 PM

my dad put the t-4 on his bike yesterday and we took it out today, and idk if it was the pipe or if it was an error on his part with the fuel screw, but it had zero power.

• 06_450 Rider

Posted October 28, 2007 - 05:23 PM

Great Looking bike bro:applause:

• todds924

Posted October 28, 2007 - 05:38 PM

[quote name='macsplacexployer']Congratulations on your new machine. You will love the 08. When your rib has healed how about a ride report on the Pro Circuit exhaust.[/QUOTe[/I] I am running a pro circuit Ti-4 exhaust on my 08 and it flat out rips. All jetting stock except for a 165 mainjet and 2 1/2 turns on the fuel screw.

• WB450

Posted October 29, 2007 - 07:02 AM

All of those mods, and you still have the safety stickers on the fender? Ha ha, nice bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • adamdf

Posted October 29, 2007 - 07:06 AM

Nice looking bike, that PC pipe definitely sticks out pretty far though.

• DPW

Posted October 29, 2007 - 07:45 AM

All of those mods, and you still have the safety stickers on the fender? Ha ha, nice bike.

That is the first thing I do when i get home with a new bike...remove those darn warning stickers....:worthy:

• yz250o2

Posted October 29, 2007 - 11:14 AM

Is there a portion of the frame toward the back of the glide plate where it tapers down, that is exposed? I want to get a skidplate that goes to the frame rails and stops. Let me know if you like it.

• 642MX

Posted October 29, 2007 - 05:25 PM

Very nice. I like the pipe. :worthy:

• dirtrider04

Posted October 29, 2007 - 08:27 PM

very nice, how much?

• salasmauricio

Posted October 30, 2007 - 11:53 AM

Well, we have to pay a lot for these toys here in South America, in Colombia this bike is 10.000 US Dollars, and the aftermarket accesories are 20 to 30% higher as well.

Is a big effort we have to do just for the love of the sport

Cheers

• Justin89

Posted October 30, 2007 - 07:25 PM

He is keeping it fresh and clean...lol...I have them on my bike too!

• salasmauricio

Posted October 31, 2007 - 05:15 PM

Finally, I was able to test the bike for the first time today:ride: , the only thing that I can say is that the bike feels alive with the T4 Pro Circuit exhaust system :worthy: , I actually never rode with the stock exhaust, but anyway, I don't feel like trying it. This exhaust and the Jd Jetting kit makes a great bike even better. You'll feel the power right away and I'm only breaking in the bike, can't wait to push it a little bit forward. Great low to mid range power

If you don't mind your bike being really loud:busted: , just go for it.:worthy:

Cheers all.:worthy:

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.